Dear TOSSIM users,
           I'm a new user to TOSSIM and I'm asking about How to
analyze TOSSIM simulation results to get some metrics like average
network throughput or Packet latency,....
I found a lot of papers that use TOSSIM and give a useful simulation
graphs for the network. Is there a tool to do that or Is there any
documentation about how to analyze TOSSIM results.
--
Thanks,
Ahmed Gamal

--