hi everyone,

1) we give nodeid to the motes when we burn the program on the motes.

2) but it may happen that in my group having same AM_id, other person has
also allotted the same node id to his mote which i have alloted to my mote.
like there are  say 5 motes and 2 have been allotted same ids.

3) now the question is :- on basestation how will I recognize that which
data packet is coming from which mote??

4) so, there must be some uniqueness in the hardware motes like MAC
addresses or whatever.

5) I have checked micaz/iris data sheets but i didn't find any details about
that.