Hi everyone,

I am currently working on an implementation of a simple interface. My
code looks as following:

module CorrectionMessageC {

     provides interface CorrectionValueInterface;
}
implementation {

     command void
CorrectionValueInterface.generateOutlierMessage(uint16_t xVals[],
uint16_t* yVals[], uint16_t valC) {

         uint8_t dataLength = 16;
         uint16_t countVals = 2*valC;
         uint16_t arraySize =countVals * dataLength / 7;;

         uint16_t currIndex = 0;
         uint8_t message[arraySize];
     }
}

Until here everything is fine, it compiles without errors. Now if i
alter the code and add e.g. an if statement like so:

command void CorrectionValueInterface.generateOutlierMessage(uint16_t
xVals[], uint16_t yVals[], uint16_t valC) {

         uint8_t dataLength = 16;
         uint16_t countVals = 2*valC;
         uint16_t arraySize =countVals * dataLength / 7;

         if (1==1) {
         }

         uint16_t currIndex = 0;
         uint8_t message[arraySize];
}

the compiler says 'CorrectionMessageC.nc:18: syntax error before
`currIndex''. I don't see what is wrong here, am I overseeing something
here?

Thanks in advance

P.S.: I'm using tinyos 2.1.0 and telosb motes if that makes a difference