Hello All,

I am using Tinyos-2.1.2 and MIB520 programming board with IRIS motes. When
I am trying to install a program I am getting the following error.

avrdude: can't open device "/dev/parport0": No such file or directory.
avrdude: failed to open parallel port "/dev/parport0"

I have seen the archives of TinyOS help, there is a thread with same error
In the reply post they said that we need to run specifying the port,

Like:
make iris install MIB520
I did the same but still I am getting the same error.

My system specifications: I am using Lenovo IdeaPad with OS Ubuntu 12.04
LTS with 4 GB RAM.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagendra Chowdary,
B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology),
DA-IICT,
Gandhinagar,
Gujarath.
https://about.me/saipnc