On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:50 AM, student COEP <projectantf...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  So what changes do i need to make in cc2420 file or platform to be able
> to work with cc2520?

That is way way beyond the scope of this list.   Do a google search for
"tinyos create new platform".   Also see TEP131 which talks about how to
create new platforms.

> And if i write make micaz, what it really does?

Do "make micaz verbose" and it will tell you.

> Can i make my own make file with cc2520  (files of sam processor that you
> referred) & atm128?

If only it were that simple.   First the existing cc2520 driver isn't very
good.   Also it is tightly wedded to the sam platform.

I started with the existing cc2520 driver and after working with that for
awhiile I reached a point where I threw it out and am currently rewriting
the driver from scratch.

Which doesn't really help you.

So you need to a) figure out how to create a new platfrom what that means
etc.   b) learn how to do low level design, like how do I want to hook up
the 2520 to the micaz processor, and c) verify that you have a viable h/w
design that you can actually get your hands on.

Where are you getting your hardware?

Why the micaz with the 2520 radio?

How are you attaching the 2520 to the micaz?

--
Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher