hi janos,
I have already used these options.
option 1 : already posted in last update.
$make install micaz
> searching for parallel port.
> $make install micaz MIB520,/dev/ttyUSB0
> failed to open ppdev
Thanks for reply. here Sometimes works sometimes not.Which amazes me then
these problem start appearing. And for worst last many days it not working
single time for same command.
2. TinyOS version do recognized MIB520. motelist crealy shows up and make
command do take in MIB520 as parameter. hence no version problem.
3. Explicitly setting programmer like here -dprog=stk500 Also did not worked
as I posted before
$make install micaz MIB520,/dev/ttyUSB0 Uisp -dprog=stk500 -dpart=ATMega128
> -dserial=/dev/ttyUSB0 -wr_fuse_e=0xff  --erase --upload
> if=build/micaz/main.srec.out
its throwing up all environment variable.