SFD is an output from the CC2420 chip.   When in transmit mode it indicates
that it has finished actually transmitting the SFD byte.

You can't do what you are asking about.

please go read the data sheet for the radio to see what you can and can not
do.

Or your problem statement is poorly formed.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:34 AM, rocklee <turuz...@hotmail.it> wrote:

> Goodmorning,
> i'm a new user
> i'm searching to modify the SFD interrupt used in FTSP apps. As i
> understand
> the FSD interrupt is called from the file CC2420TransmitP.nc(in radio
> chip),
> i would like to change this interrupt with the HplMsp430GeneralIOC
> component. my purpose is to begin the transmission when i receive an
> electrical signal on a GIO pin and without the use of radiocounttoleds
> apps.
> thanks
>

> --

Eric B. Decker