Here  i  am  doing  a  simple    Sensor Reading  application in  my  mote
with  AES  Encryption.  I  can  successfully  encrypt  the  data  and  send
to  the  Base Station.    But  the  Base station  can't  receive  any single
packet  coming  from  the  mote. On  both  side  i  am  using  the  same
key  for encryption and  decryption. I  checked  all  the  way to  make
this communication  and  i  don't  know  wat  problem  is  this.....  Please
help  to solve  this  issue...  Advance thanks to  your  reply...