Hello,

I have installed cygwin by following instructions in Getting Started doc.
After installation of cygwin, I am unable to install tinyos packages (rpm).
It is giving error as below
 failed: No such file or directorye-0.1-20050607.cygwin.i386.rpm
 failed: No such file or directory
 failed: No such file or directory
 failed: No such file or directory
 failed: No such file or directory
 failed: No such file or directory-6.0-20050609.cygwin.i386.rpm
 failed: No such file or directorygwin.i386.rpm
 failed: No such file or directory.1-1.cygwin.i386.rpm
 failed: No such file or directory4.0-3.cygwin.i386.rpm
 failed: No such file or directorycygwin.noarch.rpm

Please help me to install TinyOS in windows or ubuntu.
I tried a lot to install but ended up with errors.

And one more thing is it possible to simulate LEAP protocol in TinyOS with
TOSSIM. I am doing  a project in Security in Wireless Sensor networks. I
need a simulator for checking security of the network.

thanks in advance