Hello everybody,

Sorry for the late response and thanks to everybody who helped. I enclose
below some steps to make this tutorial work
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos-wiki/index.php/CoAP_-13

All these steps worked before mid-March, so I cannot say if there is a
better way to do it right now.

1/ get tinyos-release, referred to as TR

2/ get tinyos-main, referred to as TM

3/ Replace in TR
        support/sdk/c/coap
        app/CoapBlip
        tos/lib/net/coap
   from same folder in TM

4/ add support/make/coap.extra from TM in TR

5/ Replace in TR
        tos/interfaces/CoAPClient.nc
        tos/interfaces/CoAPServer.nc
        tos/interfaces/libCoAP.nc
   from same folder in TM

6/ Add tos/interfaces/CoapResource.nc from TM in TR

7/ Remove tos/interfaces/ReadResource.nc and
tos/interfaces/WriteResource.nc in TR

8/ Use TR as the tinyos distrib

9/ build TR with normal tinyos procedure

10/ build support/sdk/c/coap as usual

11/ Be sure to use same radio channel for PppRouter and CoapBlip (see
makefile)

12/ Proceed with the Coap-13 tutorial

As I said, the problem with TM is in the RPL exchange. In this way, we are
using the BLIP and BLIP-RPL of TR and the Coap stuff from TM. Finally, we
have a working TR with Coap-13 lib and client.

The authory of this guide belongs to Congduc Pham, Professor at the
University of Pau, France.

*David Guillén Jiménez*