Hello sir /madam,
In moteview there is an option to export the database to SQL.. I have
installed microsoft sql server 2008 in my pc...when i try to export i get
an error in server messages...
error..pg_dump: server version: 8.4.9; pg_dump version: 8.0.0rc1
pg_dump: proceeding despite version mismatch
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR: column "reltriggers" does not
exist at character 146
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT c.tableoid, c.oid, relname, relacl,
relkind, relnamespace, (select usename from pg_user where relowner =
usesysid) as usename, relchecks, reltriggers, relhasindex, relhasrules,
relhasoids, d.refobjid as owning_tab, d.refobjsubid as owning_col, (SELECT
spcname FROM pg_tablespace t WHERE t.oid = c.reltablespace) AS
reltablespace from pg_class c left join pg_depend d on (c.relkind = 'S' and
d.classid = c.tableoid and d.objid = c.oid and d.objsubid = 0 and
d.refclassid = c.tableoid and d.deptype = 'i') where relkind in ('r', 'S',
'v') order by c.oid

wht software should i have in my pc to export my postgres database to sql..
--
- Regards,
*  Abinaya.*