Hello  Sir..,
    This  is  the  Question to  Eric  Decker  and  all  other  members  in
this  forum  who  have  very  good  knowledge  about  the  6LowPAN  concept
in TinyOS.  I  have  one  problem  while  implementing  an  application   of
6LowPAN  in  Beagle board(BB)(TinyOS  doesn't  have any packages  for  BB
version  of  Ubuntu  OS).  Here  i  don't  want  to use  epic  board  to
build  an  application  in  BB.  Without  using  a  epic  board  is  it
possible  to  build  an  application in  the  BB.  Like

     I  have  TCP Echo  and  IPBase-station  Application  in  my  Micaz
Mote.  IPBaseStation  mote  is  attached  to  the  BB  and   in  BB  Can  i
use  any  of  the Edge  router (6LBR,NanoRouter, Open-Labs,Grinch ,Arch Rock
PhyNet Router ,JenNet-IP Border-Router)  for  building  application...?

   An  advance  Thank  you  for  your  help  ... :)