Hi everyone,

I managed to port BLIP 2.0 on RF230 based motes (e.g. iris) and RFA1 based
motes (e.g. ucmini), including 64 bit addressing:
https://github.com/tinyos/tinyos-main/commit/8a2e30a423afb2f1c254a486ae6879ac0a993f29

The only limitation I know is that it is only capable of using the lower
byte of the PAN id, because it uses the ActiveMessageAddress interface to
set it.

The big RAM/ROM of the RFA1 makes it capable of running the PppRouter app,
which I think recently became problematic on the old msp430 of the telosb.

However, since I have very limited experience with blip/6lowpan or even
ipv6, I only run basic tests: I did the tutorial with static addressing,
and checked the RPL dodag messages and NDP messages with a sniffer. But
there might be still a lot of bugs in it, so please test it, and report
bugs on github.

The modification itself should be easy enough to port on any rfxlink radios
which have HwAck (and address matching) driver layer.

Best,
András Bíró