Hello All,

I am going to implement a jammer to consider how it can affect communication
betweeen other nodes in WSN.
The only way that seems to me possible is implementing a jammer through
shimmer. So, jammer continuously broadcasts a packet. In this way maximum data
rate jammer can achieve is (160 * 77 Byte) in which 160 is packet length and 76
is transmission rate. The maximum bandwidth is 250kbps and current data rate is
much smaller than that (160 * 77 * 8 < 100 kbps).So It means through shimmer, I
can not make channel completely busy.I would be appreciate if you have another
idea or advice to generate noise.
All in bestAbbas Arghavani