Hi all,
I just want to let you know that I wrote some wrapping code for using the
Atmel Software Framework (ASF) and the STM32Cube frameworks on tinyos. I
did it to support the newest boards available from Atmel and STM
(specifically, the SamD10, SamD20, SamD21 and SamR21 from Atmel and the new
STM32L4XX from STM) which are based on cortex M0+ and Cortex M4.
The principle is pretty simple: I compile the ASF files and Stm32Cube files
externally as c files, then I bind them on tinyos wrapper modules that
provide the  interfaces such as TimerMilli, ActiveMessage, SpiByte etc...
The design does not follow the TinyOS 3-layers architecture anymore, but
has the great advantage of enabling the use of CTP, Low Power Listening and
other cool TinyOS stuffs on most recent hardware platforms with a large
community behind, that patches and keeps updated the code periodically.
The atmel software framework was the trickiest to include since it was
using some conflicting naming such as the keyword "module" and the bool
type (which is 32bit large instead of the 8 bit in tinyos), but with few
patches, it is now compiling well and working like a charm (I still need to
debug a lot of code though).
As for now, I managed to have the following boards working:
- SamD10Xmini
- SamD20XPro
- SamD21XPro
- SamR21XPro
- Discovery 476

I also included the REB233-XPRO module as an add-on sensorboard to enable
all the development boards with wireless capabilities (except for SamR21
which has a built-in transceiver). It's pretty nice to see RadioCountToLeds
running well on an R21Xpro and a Disco476 :)
You can find my repo on github here:
https://github.com/ucolesanti/tinyos-wrappers
As for now there is only the SamR21Xpro support, I will add SamD20,D21 in
the next hours, D10 and Disco476 in the next days (I still need to perform
some tests). I need to write a lot of documentation, as for now there is
only a small README, but those that are practical with TinyOS should be
able to install and run everything immediately.
Please let me know your opinions and if you want to contribute!

Ugo