Hi,

I have developed an application that collects finite number of sensor readings and stores it in the flash memory (Log Write).
The data from flash is then sent to a gateway node.
The application compiles and works for Telosb motes.

However, when I try to compile it for Micaz mote using 'make micaz', I get the following error:

/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.1.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld: BFD 2.17 internal error, aborting at ../../bfd/reloc.c line 445 in bfd_get_reloc_size

/usr/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.1.2/../../../../avr/bin/ld: Please report this bug.

I cannot find anything substantial online. I have updated my binutils package on the PC to 2.25.
However, I don't know if it can be linked back to the tinyos package.
Also, I have tried looking for a newer version of avr-binutils-tinyos but all in vain.

Could you please help me troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks and regards,

--

*Kriti Bhargava*
PhD Student

Telecommunications Software & Systems Group (TSSG),
ArcLabs Research and Innovation Building,
Waterford Institute of Technology,
Carriganore Campus, Carriganore,
Co. Waterford, Ireland

*E-mail:* kbharg...@tssg.org <mailto:anot...@tssg.org>