Hi Peter,

unfortunately there is no finer grained control for the statistics printing
in BLIP. If this is a major problem, you can redefine printf in the part of
the file where you want to disable the output.  I am not aware of any
issues with UDP stopping after a single packet, but I have not used z1
nodes.

--Vlado