Hello Everyone,

I tried to run a sample application using TinyRPL and BLIP in cooja
simulator. I am generating data packets at few nodes and sending them to
the root node (DODAG root).

I'm using the UDP.sendto method to send the packets to the root. Now, I
wanted to print the complete path the packet takes till it reaches the
root. I tried inserting printf statements in the receive method of UDP and
also IPForwardingEngineP but I don't see the intermediate nodes. I just see
the the packets are reaching the root node.

Can anyone let me know on how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Hemant Tikyani