Hi Erich:

The Linux 2.6.24 kernel contains TIPC 1.6.2 code.

-- Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Erich Focht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 1:30 PM
To: Stephens, Allan
Cc: tipc-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [tipc-discussion] port name -> port_id ?

Hi Allan,

sorry, just saw your reply. Actually I was sending my subscription info
in the first send2name, but none of the callbacks gets alive. You say I
should at least get an empty message for the handshake...

By the way, this is with the vanilla 2.6.24 kernel (what tipc version is
that, approximately?).

Best regards,
Erich