Guna, Thanks for pointing this out.

This is a merge error from net to net-next, which has reverted the
topology server patch series. The net updates were applied instead
of net-next. I will inform netdev about this.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/net/tipc/subscr.c?id=810813c47a564416f6306ae214e2661366c987a7