This is not really a series, as the commits will be delivered one by one.

I think I have got as far as I can with this one now; it feels pretty
solid even when I push the envelope to 500 namespaces.

v6: - Added the jiffies-to-ms patch as #1. Please ack asap, since
      net-next is still open.
    - Updated monitor patch to v6. See commit log. It is starting to
      look pretty stable now.
    - Separated out the disovery rate control as commit #3.
    - More measuring points in the profiling commit (#4)

v7: - Added a new commit #1, which solves a problem I have been chasing
      for some time.
    - Updated #3 (v6/#2), see its commit log.
    - Removed v6/#3 as it doesn't seem to make any difference.
    - Finally got the "monitored links" counter in #4 right, plus more.

Jon Maloy (4):
  tipc: correct error in node fsm
  tipc: change node timer unit from jiffies to ms
  tipc: add neighbor monitoring framework
  tipc: debugging_tracing_profiling support for neighbor monitoring code

 net/tipc/Makefile  |    2 +-
 net/tipc/addr.c    |    1 +
 net/tipc/addr.h    |    1 +
 net/tipc/bearer.c  |   18 +-