Hi Richard,
I had a question about whether it is possible to simultaneously monitor IPv4
and IPv6 connectivity via the same interface by enabling two udp bearers, one
for each protocol, on the same interface. I tried this, and it failed they both
are using the same (hard coded?) port number.
Is it possible to somehow enable two bearers with different port numbers via
the tipc tool? If not, would it be easy to fix? (Maybe a new "port" indicator
in the enable command?) Would that solve the problem, or is there more that
needs to be done.

In the old udp bearer code that was abandoned > 10 years ago the udp adapter
code would just step the port number and try again and again until it was
successful...

Regards
///jon