Read the chapter in Scott Lilienfeld, et al's book, Science and Pseudoscience
in Clinical Psychology, so as to arm yourself for a battle royale with the nuts
in admin who fall for this psychobabble BS.

Also you can get good info at skepdic.com

My colleague and I are starting a study showing that it is pure Barnum effect.

Might as well do the same but replace the MBTI with horoscopes for all the
value it has.

Finally, EVEN IF there was a shred of validity it would be subject to the same
criticisms as for learning styles: People function best in mixed groups, not
work groups limited to their own style or type. You can find evidence for that
as well if you look around.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology