The last time I looked at some of this literature (a few years back), the
research support for the Luscher Color Test and similar color preference
measures was so scant as to make the Myers-Briggs look positively scientific.

...Scott

From: Ken Steele [steel...@appstate.edu]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 9:24 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] MBTI -- True Colors

Wuensch, Karl L. wrote:

>     I was dismayed to learn that my university made a major investment
> in http://www.true-colors.com/ .
>
> Karl W.

Karl

I feel your pain.

http://www.true-colors.com/whatistruecolors.htm

As a native East Tennessean, please note the description of
orange and the presence of a validity study from TN.

For our non-SEC and non-USA colleagues, see http://www.utk.edu/ a
wholly-owned subsidiary of http://www.utsports.com/

And you should be listening to

http://www.utk.edu/athletics/rocky-top.mp3

while looking at the orange. You will feel the energy and the action.

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  steel...@appstate.edu
Professor
Department of Psychology          http://www.psych.appstate.edu