Well, my administration is at it again. Just got this announcement, and on a
quick search, I found no evidence that this therapy is empirically supported.
Anyone know anything about reality therapy?

Dr. Robert Wubbolding is well known in the mental health field and academic
world as a Reality Therapy expert. If you are fond of another theory or
technique this is still “a do not miss workshop.”  Dr. Wubbolding presents a
Reality Therapy Approach to helping clients and students "get real".  Dr.
Wubbolding presents a lively, witty, fast moving practical interactive all–day
workshop offering proven techniques and skills that will enhance professional
practice.