Yes you can. I've seen this mentioned on two other lists but I
don't recall seeing it on this one. So as not to deprive anyone
of the pleasure, it's at:

http://web.archive.org/

It may be useful for research or historical purposes, or possibly
to gain access to a favourite web page gone to that great server
in the sky. Most people won't have these needs. Still, it's
worth accessing, if only to gain an appreciation of the
staggering capability we have with current technology to store
and to access information.

It also provides a nice nostalgia trip. Try it out with your
university's home page. But note that although I did get to the
site, they're having trouble keeping up with the enthusiastic
response.

-Stephen

Stephen Black, Ph.D.                      tel: (819) 822-9600 ext 2470
Bishop's University                    e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lennoxville, QC
J1M 1Z7
Canada     Department web page at http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
           Check out TIPS listserv for teachers of psychology at:
           http://www.frostburg.edu/dept/psyc/southerly/tips/