Thanks for the previous comments. There are certain common goals,
objectives, and preferred topics that the faculty in psychology are in
agreement upon for general psychology. But there are some other items in the
common outline that are being requested such assignments and methods of
instruction. In addition, I am fearful that we will be asked to develop a
common midterm and final exam, as we did years ago.

Stephen A. Truhon
Department of Social Sciences
Winston-Salem State University
Winston-Salem, NC 27110