Joe:

I keep meaning to make time to reread something I read my freshman year in
college (way back when!) and that is The True Believer by Eric Hoffer. You might
want to glance at it. I can't remember if it will help much and I have not yet
made the time.

Annette

Quoting "Hatcher, Joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello colleagues,
>       I'm teaching a Peace Studies class this semester, mostly from a
> psychological perspective, and I'm looking for readings concerning the
> 9/11
> events.  Do you know of anything that would give my class insights into
> the
> mindsets of such behaviors?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Hatcher
> Ripon College
> Ripon, Wi 54971
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Annette Taylor, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego