I just saw a flier from AAC&U that might be provide some good ideas. They
are sponsoring a conference this fall on Diversity and Learning. They also
have several publications about assessing and affecting campus diversity.
Information about both the conference and their publications are available
on the AAC&U website:  http://www.aacu-edu.org/

Dennis

Dennis M. Goff
Professor of Psychology
Randolph-Macon Woman's College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:08:20  0200 "DA Louw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote.
Colleagues

We are conducting a research project to determine and improve multicultural
attitudes and relationships at my University.  Has any of you been involved
in such a study and/or can you recommend any literature and measuring
instruments in this regard?