Title: Re: Text recommendation
Hello Tipsfriends:

I will be teaching Human Sexuality as a semeter length class for the first time in my career this fall (I have taught it previously only as a short term Continuing education class for professional CEU credit.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a text? One that I can buy somewhere other than the red light district?  ; )

Nancy Melucci
LACCD

We have taught such a course in our program for many years and have used the text: Understanding Human Sexuality by Janet Hyde & John DeLamater.  This text has been around for a while and I believe is now in its 7th edition.
George Goedel
--
George D. Goedel
Professor & Chairperson