From: ROBERT FLINT@FACULTY@MATHSCIENCE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:12 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: RE: Perception of Beauty

Larry,

I'm not completely sure what your focus intends to be for a topic
entitled "Perception of Beauty" but if you are interested in the more
social side of love/relationships you may wish to contact my colleague
Dr. Ann Zak ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) for some insights. Ann teaches a very
successful course here at The College of Saint Rose called The
Psychology of Love, which is based on her scholarly research interests.
If you do contact her, feel free to mention that I sent you to her.

Please forgive me if I'm off base on your topic.

Cheers,

Rob Flint
Assistant Professor of Psychology
The College of Saint Rose