Mike: What is the basis of this claim? I have in front of me a
xerox of the original article and the spelling is "Rayner."

Ken

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:17:05 -0500 Mike Scoles
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A recent and a not-so-recent source say RaynOr is correct--Sternberg's intro
> text and R.I. Watson's (1963) "The great psychologists from Aristotle to
> Freud", respectively.  One more, a history and systems text (Marx & Hillix).

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Psychology
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
USA