Hi Paul,
If you're talking about high school textbooks, you're
probably at the mercy of your curriculum council,
superintendent and /or district business manager.
We've been on a 5-7 year plan (mainly because we've
played musical superintendents). I was advised long
ago that if the book says that Freud is still alive,
change it.
Another suggestion is that if you can, get examination
copies of current textbooks and supplement your book
with the material in those. That's what I've been
doing. Also, hit the AP workshops held by College
Board. Those also have a good update of current
research.
Good Luck

Jodi Gabert
Reed City HS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Fax 231.832.2501<vbr>"One must have chaos within oneself before one can dance with the
stars" Nietzche