I am amazed at all of this discussion re: Freud in two different threads. Some
of you tipsters are amazingly knowledgeable about every nuance of his work.

Is there a relatively brief and highly readable book I could read over
intersession to educate myself better? I have limited time and perhaps only
moderate motivation to do this, but after the posts of the last few weeks feel
sorely inadequate.

I'd like the most objective sources to pick from please--not any that seem to
have an agenda either pro or con.

Thanks for any suggestions. I hope other tipsters will also find this valuable.

Thanks

Annette