For what it's worth I almost always check the amazon.com website evaluations of
a book--knowing that anyone can post one, so I'm cautious; but often they are
quite good and some very reputable people do post there. It seems that the four
reviews there are quite positive!

Annette

Quoting Peter Kindle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Does anyone have anything of interest to say about Eysenck's polemic on
> Freud?  It is quite critical, but certainly short and easy to read.
>
> Eysenck, Hans. (1985). Decline and Fall of the Freudian Empire. Penguin
> Books.
>
> Peter Kindle
> Psychology Adjunct
> University of Houston-Clear Lake
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park