Hi again

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, jim clark wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Hetzel, Rod wrote:
> > I'm looking for some resources for teaching students how to
> > write psychological reports.  I'm not neccesarily looking for
> > a text for a class, but even some online material would be
> > appropriate.  I have a student in my tests and measurement
> > class who is interested in learning more about how
> > psychologists write up the results of personality and
> > intellectual assessment.  Thanks!
>
> There is lots on the internet.  I have some links at
>
> www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark/research
>
> Follow the Scientific Communication link.

Mea culpe ... On reading Rod's posting more closely, I see that
it is clinical report writing.  Apologies.

Best wishes
Jim

James M. Clark                          (204) 786-9757
Department of Psychology                (204) 774-4134 Fax
University of Winnipeg                  4L05D
Winnipeg, Manitoba  R3B 2E9             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANADA                                  http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~clark