From: "Shearon, Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 11:39 PM
Subject: RE: Vagina Monologues

> Jean-Marc-
> I have seen the version that one of the movie networks did (It seems to me
it was Showtime but I'm not sure). I can only speak for myself but I found
it quite interesting. I'm sure the local video store must have a version you
could rent if you can't make it to the presentation- it is also for sale on
DVD.

> One other point, I must admit a bit of amusement at most of us men who
constantly complain that we don't understand women but then don't want to
listen when given the chance (that is directed at me as much as anyone else,
btw- certainly not at Jean Marc who I don't know). :)
> Just my 2cents. Tim Shearon

Monologues".