A student just send me this email in regard to preparing vocabulary terms
for a test tomorrow. The odd thing is that all of these terms are listed in
the subject index at the end of the book. Do you think this student is lazy
or just does not know how to operate a textbook? Is it my obligation to look
up these page numbers for the student? I would appreciate any of your quick