let me add a few from TV & movies:

Tonite's rerun of Will & Grace she said, "I'm sublimating my rage at you
with cheesecake."

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure--they bring Freud back and he encounters
a corn dog at the water park.  Hilarity ensues.
Good Will Hunting--good examples of transference.
Ordinary People--repressed memory?
Memento--retrograde amnesia (although it might anteriograde--I always
forget which).
I believe there was a cartoon for a period of time with Jon Lovitz called
Dr. Katz, a therapist.
Fight Club--projection.

Rob Weisskirch, MSW, Ph.D.
Human Development Program
Department of Liberal Studies, Building 15
100 Campus Center
California State University, Monterey Bay
Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-5079