Years ago I had a self-test of sorts (from an instructor's manual, I believe)
that I offered to students who complained, after the first exam of the
semester, that they had bombed the test although they had "studied hard for
it." The self-test included items about how they studied, where they studied,
how they did the required reading, and so forth, and thus provided feedback on
to what degree they were using effective learning/studying stategies. I've lost
track of the self-test or its source and was wondering if any of you might be
familiar with something similar (before I try to re-create it on my own). I've
searched the web but so far have not turned up anything like that.
Thanks for your help!
Linda Walsh
University of Northern Iowa