Some months ago there was a thread on Drew Westen's paper on the status of
Freudian theory. At the time I mentioned I enjoyed a course Westen had done for
The Teaching Company "Is Anyone Really Normal: Perspectives on Abnormal
Psychology" but then discovered it was no longer listed on the Teaching
Company's site. Well, this month's catalog has it on sale again ($15.95 + $10
shipping and handling for 8 45 min lectures on audiotapes). I've lost the email
addresses of those who contacted me earlier, so I thought I'd post the
info..Their current URL is http://www.teach12.com & Westen's course is #658
(I've purchased 6-8 of their psych/soc/anthro/bio courses over the years)
Linda L. Walsh
University of Northern Iowa