"Pollak, Edward " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This reminds of the set of (baseball-like) trading cards produced a number of years ago by (I think) some folks at the University of Chicago. It was a set of cards depicting the Great Economists. My cousin (who has his own card in the deck) had given a set to his aunt (my mother) who had, in turn bequeathed them to my son-in-law, also an economist. They were really pretty cool. Maybe we need something like that in psychology. There are great similarities between economists & psychologists. e.g., either group could be described by the quote attributed to George Bernard Shaw: "If you took all the economists in the world and laid them end to end, they would reach a conclusion." :-o

Archie McPhee, where my husband truly wanted to register for our wedding gifts, also has a set of "Torah Personalities" of great Talmudic scholars. http://www.mcphee.com/enlightenment/current/M5578.html.

Notices at the bottom of this e-mail do not reflect the opinions of the sender. I do not "yahoo" that I am aware of, nor do I support the artistic endeavors of Faith Hill, Garth Brooks, or the like. Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software --- You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]