HI Gary:

Ours is online and there is too much to summarize. Just go to www.sandiego.edu
and I just typed in honors program in the search box and it came as the first
term in the results.

Annette

ps maybe you need to switch textbook publishers to one that marks the online
and study guide items as such in the instructor's resources, now Plotnik.....;-)

Quoting Gary Klatsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Our psychology department is currently evaluating its honors program and I
> wanted to see what is being done in other departments.
> Specifically, what is the philosophy/purpose of your program and what are
> the requirements for the students in the program (not for admission)
>
> Thanks
>
> Gary
>

> Gary J. Klatsky, Ph. D.
>
> Department of Psychology              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Oswego State University (SUNY)                http://www.oswego.edu/~klatsky
> 7060 State Hwy 104W                   Voice: (315) 312-3474
> Oswego, NY 13126                      Fax:   (315) 312-6330
>
> All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice
> must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will
> exert upon events in the political field.
>                                                                      Albert
> Einstein

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology