From: Robin Abrahams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 10:40 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: Talk Like a Pirate Day

TIPSters--

I hope you're all aware that today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. I plan to work this into my lecture on brain anatomy when we discuss phantom limb pain (though me leg may be in Davy Jones' locker, still in me sensorimotor cortex represented it be, arrr).

Those of you teaching personality types or survey design may enjoy the following "What's Your Pirate Name" quiz, online here, and probably more valid than the MBTI:

And for sophisticates, try McSweeney' s Pirate Riddles:

'Tis off to class I be now--Arrr!

--Red Morgan Kidd

Notices at the bottom of this e-mail do not reflect the opinions of the sender. I do not "yahoo" that I am aware of, nor do I support the artistic endeavors of Faith Hill, Garth Brooks, or the like. Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software --- You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]