Subject: extra credit question
From: "James Guinee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:53:42 -0600

A simple question that seems easy to answer but...

I have several students taking two of my classes this semester, and they attended an extra credit opportunity on campus.  The event asked students to sign their names to the appropriate class roster, and these students put their names on both rosters.

I would assume they cannot get double credit.  Right?

If so, how do you decide then which class to apply the credit?

Thanks,

Jim Guinee