Hi,

Recently I participated in an internet discussion on
the true percentage of people in America (and to a lesser extent worldwide) who
identify themselves as gay.

Granted there is no way of knowing, but it led to a discussion
about the most common figure * 10 percent * and if that is
accurate or not.

Some in the discussion claimed it was lower, some higher.

Does anyone have some recent, reliable data that gives
us a realistic picture?

Thanks very much!

Jim G

 Jim Guinee, Ph.D.
 Director of Training & Adjunct Professor
 University of Central Arkansas Counseling Center
 313 Bernard Hall    Conway, AR  72035    USA

 "Too many of us have a Christian vocabulary rather than a
   Christian experience.  We think we are doing our duty when
   we're only talking about it."  ... Charles F. Banning

 E-mail is not a secure means to transmit confidential
 information. The UCA Counseling Center staff does not
 use e-mail to discuss personal issues. The staff does
 not maintain 24-hour access to their e-mail accounts.