I'm pleased to announce that TIPS' very own Maryanne Garry has a
cogent critique of the Anderson (2001, 2004) alleged experimental
demonstration of Freud's concept of repression, the subject of a TIPS
thread some time ago.  Neither has it escaped my notice that the co-
author is a distinguished professor of psychology & social behavior,
and of criminology, law & society named Elizabeth Loftus.

The article is called "I am Freud's Brain", and fittingly, it's
published in the Skeptical Inquirer (May/June issue). I find it
particularly interesting that they cite Bulevich et al (2003) as
reporting at a conference two failures to replicate the Anderson
effect.

Her webpage (so that's what you look like!) is at
http://www.vuw.ac.nz/psyc/staff/maryanne-garry/pubs.aspx
in case anyone wants to bug her for a reprint.