You might also look at a Great Books version I have done (but not for a few years. You can find it at:

http://www.stolaf.edu/people/huff/classes/Intro/index.html

-Chuck

Do any of you TIPSTERS teach General Psychology (Intro) in a way that uses no lecture (or only a tiny bit of lecture)? I am thinking about restructuring this course in a radical way, but only have a hazy vision of where I might go. I have 50 students/section, so there is a good deal of flexibility. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Lenore Frigo
Shasta College
Redding, CA

see http://ww2.lafayette.edu/~allanr/psi.html on the PSI method. -- * PAUL K. BRANDON [EMAIL PROTECTED] * * Psychology Dept Minnesota State University * * 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001 ph 507-389-6217 * * http://www.mnsu.edu/dept/psych/welcome.html *