Hi Rick,

I can't believe YOU are asking this question! You seem to have so many idas and websites at your fingertips! Illusions? okay

I tend to like  http://www.sandlotscience.com/

some of their illusion models have been designed from the exhibits from the exploratorium.

Jim

Jim Matiya
Carl Sandburg High School
131st and LaGrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462

2003 Moffett Memorial (High School Category)

Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for

the Teaching of Psychology (Division Two of the

American Psychological Association

Lewis University. Romeoville, IL
Moraine Valley Comm. College. Palos Hills, IL
Illinois Virtual High School. Cyberspace?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >From: Rick Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Reply-To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Subject: Looking for sites with optical illusions >Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:40:40 -0400 > >During the new week, which starts Thursday, my online intro course will >focus on Perception and, as everyone here knows, students tend to enjoy >the "optical illusions" that are part of this chapter of most intro books >quite a bit. While the book I use (Coon) has a number of good ones >illustrated, the advantages of teaching online allow me to provide a lot >more resources than a text has to offer. If anyone has urls for sites with >particularly interesting or unique illusions of this type, I'd appreciate >a pointer. I'd like to put together a number of links for the learners to >visit as part of their work for the week, so the more the better! > >Thanks in advance, > >Rick > > > >-- > >Rick Adams >Capella University School of Technology >Grand Canyon University School of Social Sciences. >Jackson Community College Department of Social Sciences > >[EMAIL PROTECTED] > >"... and the only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love >you leave behind when you're gone." >-Fred Small, J.D., "Everything Possible" > >NOTICE: Any views expressed in this message are strictly my own and do not >necessarily represent the views of any organization or institution with >which I may be associated, nor do they necessarily represent the views or >values of the list or newsgroup in which they may appear. > > > > >--- >You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]