Gary,
Psychology at Humboldt State is housed in our College of Natural Resources and Sciences (not in our "social sciences" college nor in our "professional studies" college). See http://www.humboldt.edu/~humboldt/academics/147/list-of-academic-departments

--Dave

Gary Klatsky wrote:

Annette

At SUNY Binghamton Psychology is grouped under math & science not social
science
http://harpur.binghamton.edu/as_directory.htm#scimath

My undergraduate school C.W. Post had psychology under life sciences however
when I looked I couldn't find that affiliation listed on their website.

Gary J. Klatsky, Ph. D.
Director, Human Computer Interaction M.A. Program

Department of Psychology             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oswego State University (SUNY)       http://www.oswego.edu/~klatsky
7060 State Hwy 104W                       Voice: (315) 312-3474
Oswego, NY 13126                           Fax:   (315) 312-6330

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice
must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will
exert upon events in the political field.
                                                                    Albert
Einstein